Saturday 15th Dec 2018 - 7:30pm to 12:00am
Join us on Saturday 15th December for a night full of the 80’s greatest hits with Relivance Video Disco in the stunning medieval church and music venue, St Peter’s by the Waterfront.
Tickets include 2 street food courses (menu options below), with specialist gin, cocktail, Prosecco and craft beer bars from Beer & Co. Have a night to remember as we ‘thank you for the music’!
Heidi Westbrook said: “That was what a Christmas Party should be like.. brilliant entertainment in an amazing venue, with great food and drink. We danced all night long”!
Debbie Welham said: “It was the best Christmas Party ever… a group of us came from work and everybody had a really fantastic time”.
Doors open 7.30pm, last orders at midnight. Choose 2 street food courses on the night from:
First course options:
- Turkey, stuffing and bacon wraps with lettuce, cranberry and mayo / garlic mayo
- Homemade 4oz steak-burgers in a brioche roll topped with onion jam and Cheddar / Stilton cheese.
- Baked beetroot falafel in warm pitta breads with guacamole, salad & salsa (Vegan / gluten free)
- Vegetable paella (Vegan / gluten free)
Second course options:
- Christmas pudding and warm brandy sauce
- Christmas Yule Chocolate Log and cream (Vegan / gluten free)
Tickets are only available from https://beerandco.uk/shop/uncategorised/abba-for-christmas/
For more information about this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01473 225269 (leaving a message).