To keep our staff, volunteers and visitors safe, St Peter's is keeping up with the latest Government guidance around the COVID-19 pandemic and has the following safety measures in place for events that are taking place.
- Staff, acts or visitors who have symptoms or have tested positive in the last 14 days MUST NOT enter the building and should stay at home
- Wearing of face coverings is now mandatory when in the venue, this includes whilst moving around the building and when seated
- People should continue to maintain a safe distance from people outside of the households wherever possible
- When entering the building all adults should scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code or complete a form with their contact details, in case of a need for contact tracing
- We encourage all visitors to take a lateral flow test before attending an event - these are available from pharmacies and other collections points, visit https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/ to find your nearest supplier
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to the venue and at various points around the building
- Although we do still accept cash, we are able to take contactless payment both at the box office and the bar and encourage visitors to use this service
- The venue is cleaned on a regular basis, to ensure any touchpoints are free from contamination
You are not required to show a COVID pass or proof of vaccination to enter St Peter's.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Updated 10th December 2021